My Teachers


Gary Spatz

Darcy and Laura


Pre- teen Studio C Teachers
Rainy and Jennifer

Join The Family!

Do you want to join me and other kids learning how to be in Commercials, TV Shows, and Movies? You can join the fun at THE PLAYGROUND, too. But, you need to sign in at the website to join. Come join the fun with me, Gary Spatz, and other teachers.

{Many famous people have been past students of Gary Spatz like Justin Timberlake, Hilary Duff, Dylan and Cole Spouse, so he knows what he's talking about! see here for a list of former students}

Sunday, June 7, 2009

6/7/09

Today, as usual, we did our weekly tongue twister. Finally, we got an A+ because everyone knew it well! On June 17th is Audition Tryouts (If you want to learn more about the tryouts, check out my next post)! So, we did a practice like what it was supposed to be like. I was really nervous for my tape. But, I did pretty good. We checked out the room that we're going to perform in. We are the only Beginner Class that is doing it! This is like the greatest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment