My Teachers


Gary Spatz

Darcy and Laura


Pre- teen Studio C Teachers
Rainy and Jennifer

Join The Family!

Do you want to join me and other kids learning how to be in Commercials, TV Shows, and Movies? You can join the fun at THE PLAYGROUND, too. But, you need to sign in at the website to join. Come join the fun with me, Gary Spatz, and other teachers.

{Many famous people have been past students of Gary Spatz like Justin Timberlake, Hilary Duff, Dylan and Cole Spouse, so he knows what he's talking about! see here for a list of former students}

Sunday, June 14, 2009

6/14/09

Today, as always, you know what.... since you know I do my weekly tongue twister, I 'm going to just say what grade we got. Anyway, I don't know what we got, but I think we got an A. Next, we did a run through with people who haven't taped yet. Then, we did another run through with the people who already taped from the beginning. I used to turn my head when I have a moment in my commercial when I was just supposed to move my eyes. I nailed it! Then, we played "Big Bootie". It's a game where you have to remember your number. If you don't say your number in three seconds, you got to the back. Next, we went to Studio C and did run of how Audition Night is going to be. Everyone did good. The last thing we did was play "Surviver" which is a game that you have to say a line and an action and when your kicked out, a person has to jump in. Now, I have to memorize a monolog. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment