My Teachers


Gary Spatz

Darcy and Laura


Pre- teen Studio C Teachers
Rainy and Jennifer

Join The Family!

Do you want to join me and other kids learning how to be in Commercials, TV Shows, and Movies? You can join the fun at THE PLAYGROUND, too. But, you need to sign in at the website to join. Come join the fun with me, Gary Spatz, and other teachers.

{Many famous people have been past students of Gary Spatz like Justin Timberlake, Hilary Duff, Dylan and Cole Spouse, so he knows what he's talking about! see here for a list of former students}

Sunday, June 28, 2009

6/28/09

Today, we got an A+! Next, we went over monologs. Faith went up and started crying. See was doing one about divorce. Sure enough, her family is divorced. She was very little, but she knows that they're divorced. To bad I didn't get taped because I had notes last week. Next, all of our parents went to our class and my teachers had the notes that say if we made to Performance Night. I didn't make it........ just kidding! It was the first time that everyone in Beginners Class made it! Everyone clapped and I think hugged. But, here's the problem, people are in different times. Like, Faith is on the 24 of July and I'm on the 17 of July. But, I'm still excited! OK, meet you next week. Oh yeah, School is not next week, so don't text me saying " Where's last weeks?", well, now you know. OK bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment