My Teachers


Gary Spatz

Darcy and Laura


Pre- teen Studio C Teachers
Rainy and Jennifer

Join The Family!

Do you want to join me and other kids learning how to be in Commercials, TV Shows, and Movies? You can join the fun at THE PLAYGROUND, too. But, you need to sign in at the website to join. Come join the fun with me, Gary Spatz, and other teachers.

{Many famous people have been past students of Gary Spatz like Justin Timberlake, Hilary Duff, Dylan and Cole Spouse, so he knows what he's talking about! see here for a list of former students}

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2/7/10

Sorry, I had to skip a few weeks because I don't remember what we did. Today, we went to the new studio "STUDIO F".It had a door bell, a lobby, an office, and brand new TVs! We actullay did our improve scenes there,too. I had an awesome time in the new studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment